Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Skywatcher Customer Support Busy?

Stephen

I just fired a quick email off to SW (asking if they had a better recommendation for mounting the guidescope mount than the SLR screw.)

I got this in immediate response:

Dear Valued Customer of Sky-Watcher,

We are terribly sorry to notify you that at the moment we are

experiencing high volume traffic. Please be patient and we will

respond to you as soon as possible. Your questions and suggestions

are indeed valuable to us.

Best Regards,

Sky-Watcher Support

Something untoward going on in Skywatcher land?

FYI if nothing else :)

Skywatcher are geared up to interact with customers through their dealer networks rather than direct I guess. In the UK we have the main importer, OVL, then the dealers so we are twice removed from Skywatcher / Synta. I reckon you would get more joy from a dealer to your question.

Skywatcher are geared up to interact with customers through their dealer networks rather than direct I guess. In the UK we have the main importer, OVL, then the dealers so we are twice removed from Skywatcher / Synta. I reckon you would get more joy from a dealer to your question.

Thanks for the response - I was actually given their email via their Facebook group, and they've been very prompt to reply on the two previous occasions I used it :)

I'm not that fussed, but I might drop OVL a line if I don't get an answer soon-ish :)

Archived