Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

I've been meening to go every night this week, and I've had 1 hour 30 mins in the garden total this week :lol:

Me too!! Being in East Anglia (like SteveL) we seem to have to put up with this Mist/Haze more than most?? Me being near to the coast makes it worse :D Well it's meant to be a cracking weekend lets hope it drives away the damp air??? (or will it make it worse?

Bill£ :D

I've been meening to go every night this week, and I've had 1 hour 30 mins in the garden total this week :D

Me too!! Being in East Anglia (like SteveL) we seem to have to put up with this Mist/Haze more than most?? Me being near to the coast makes it worse :D Well it's meant to be a cracking weekend lets hope it drives away the damp air??? (or will it make it worse?

Bill£ :p

To be honest Bill, as we're a fairly small island smack bang in the middle of three weather systems, we're going to get humidity anywhere in GB, obviously it gets worse on the coast. I'm off to live in the middle of Canada....

Archived