Cloud free! Am I dreaming?

Rorth72

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got all set up and aligned! Still nice and clear quick look at albiero and one or two other things then as soon as Jupiter cleared the rooftops to the east the massive blanket of cloud covered the whole sky! Fuming!

Still clear here! I have to admit I was starting to get disheartened with my new hobby, 4 clear nights in as many months and 2 of those I had to be up early the following day :) however had a really good night tonight so the plan for the big dob is back on!

Still clear here! I have to admit I was starting to get disheartened with my new hobby, 4 clear nights in as many months and 2 of those I had to be up early the following day :) however had a really good night tonight so the plan for the big dob is back on!

at least someone got lucky:)

Well, I got about 10 mins observing in, and that is after standing around looking up cursing for what seemed to be an hour. Had a lovely view of Jupiter before he got quickly swallowed up in cloud. Given up now, having a large Gentleman Jack and watching the Formula One that I recorded earlier. Getting so cheesed off with this weather, seriously considering moving abroad!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I count myself lucky for being in the isolated north today since people in Montreal are feeling the effects of Hurricane Irene. I hope everyone remains safe tonight! As for me,... It seems cloudless as well! Will it hold until the sun goes down?

Isabelle

Archived