Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Double Cluster attempt 1

here is a 45 sec sub on the double cluster i took the other night i can see i have dust on the sensour i have no solved this with a blower. im just woundering if i was to take more subs on would i beable to get more star colour? any comment and help appricaited

thanks guys:D

post-18942-133877652652_thumb.jpg

I would have thought so, I was just trying out my EOS 450D the other night on the double cluster and just did 10 second exposures and hardly captured any colour so I think I will try longer when I get it set-up properly. 10 x 10 sec @ISO 1600

post-25813-133877652808_thumb.jpg

Definitely, colour comes as you increase total exposure and get better signal to noise ratio. I took this last year when I started, 3 x 5 mins at ISO 800

M103

M103-1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i can see i have dust on the sensour i have no solved this with a blower

Looking good to me just need more data, do you take Flats ?, they shoudl take care of any dust in the chain. - of course just realised that your not using scope just the camera so taking flats would be an issue :)

John B

Looking good to me just need more data, do you take Flats ?, they shoudl take care of any dust in the chain. - of course just realised that your not using scope just the camera so taking flats would be an issue :(

John B

i was using my william optics 66 unguided was just a single sub of 45 sec no darks.

looking forward to next clear sky THE BUG HAS BITTEN ME :)

Archived