NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

More Detailed Jupiter

hayju01

Having gone back to basics aka one target, static optical train during session in a hope to train myself on getting perfect focus and also re-reading/watching online tutorials I feel I am making progress albeit slowly.

After my session last night was finished before it was started (actually just after aligned to be exact) a pity really as I was hoping to catch an Io transit anyways I decided to go back through some old data and see if my retraining had helped in anyway.

Here is a rework of Jupiter from 31st July.

SPC and C9.25

4x 2min avi's from Sharpcap and appended in VirutalDub

Stacked in Registax6

linked wavelets (a bit tii agressive??)

tweaked slightly in CS5 (this has not been part of the retraining programme)

post-24560-133877643277_thumb.jpg

Feedback welcome thanks for looking,

Justin

Wow uv brought out some really great detail here!! I'm doing the same with the weather being so bad at the moment! Re looking at focus... My f number... My capture settings... Video length and processing! Hopefully with some clearer weather I should be ready to make some improvements! But nice work on re doing the above picture!

Archived