Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

StarSharp Eyepiece Holder Rings

StarSharp Eyepiece Holder Rings

Recently got these 1.25" and 2" eyepiece holder rings from StarSharp. They're made from 3mm thick acrylic and are simply screwed down over a hole you've already cut. When cutting out holes in wood they often turn out slightly over-sized, which means that an eyepiece could slip straight through. Or maybe your woodworking skills aren't that great. As these acrylic holders are precision cut an eyepiece is going to fit perfectly.

The wooden tray on my Berlbach tripod was an ideal use for these eyepiece holders. They're a simply little item but they work.You could also use them on a shelf in an obs or to fit out a custom made eyepiece case etc.

They're not a stock item but have to be special ordered from StarSharp. My order only took a couple of days to arrive after I'd placed the order though. They weren't very expensive. 45p for the 1.25" and 65p for the 2".

John

Archived