Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Holding the roof down......

laser_jock99

I saw this "Luggage or Ratchet Strap Set" in Lidl - LIDL and thought they could be converted to help hold down the roof. I'm thinking extra stormy weather type fastenings rather than everyday use though.

.....my toggle clamps arrived today. Bit smaller than I thought though! I must read the description more more carefully next time I order stuff.

IMG_7357.jpg

LOL - That's probably why they were a few quid off fleabay ;):BangHead:

Pop over to screwfix and get a set of turnbuckles... does the job a treat

Yes, it's amazing how things turn out smaller when you actually get them!! That's the problem with "distance buying" :BangHead: You have to read everything very carefully. Trouble is, the description is often lacking some details. Oh, and a photo can be misleading.

Yes, it's amazing how things turn out smaller when you actually get them!! That's the problem with "distance buying" :BangHead: You have to read everything very carefully. Trouble is, the description is often lacking some details. Oh, and a photo can be misleading.

Live & learn- the only real clue was the weight of the item 80g. The ones I'm used to seeing are 1kg+ each.

New Toggle clamps Latch Type SD-40323 | eBay

Archived