Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

NGC7635 - The Bubble Nebula

martin_h

Bubble Wide Field.

Made a start on this last night and managed just over the hour in Ha subs.

There is quite a bit going on in this image....I can feel another mosaic comming on here :D

Top right is M52, Center is NGC7635(bubble) Lower right is NGC7538, and just creeping in at lower left is SH2-157.

post-16950-133877633197_thumb.jpg

Lovely widefield aspect ...... I have been looking at this myself and this will becoming an even better target as the year progresses allowing for much more data and the chance (as you say) of a mosaic. I would love to see that - carry on!

:)

Really nice, Martin. It's good to see the bubble in context. If you want any more subs for it, let me know. I've got some more HA and some OIII, if you want to try them, but they'll only cover the central region.

Really nice, Martin. It's good to see the bubble in context. If you want any more subs for it, let me know. I've got some more HA and some OIII, if you want to try them, but they'll only cover the central region.

Thats cool!

I might re-frame it and start again, now that I know what is around it, bring the Bubble lower in the frame to bring M52 off the edge, that way I can do it all in 4 panels instead of 6. :)

Archived