Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Deep Conversation

Ian123

Me and my dad were talkin about the universe and the meaning of evrything. We've had a few drink's (whisky) wot do you think??

It is crazy the universe exists at all, and we are all just a blip in the scheme of things and that is mind blowin just to think we are, die and someone comes along next after us, we are mere specs of dust in space time and will never be remembered apart from who wew leave behind and that they will fade with time.

Space and the universe is truly an amazing concept that the human mind is impossible cannot comprehend and never will.

The universe has to be as it is otherwise we wouldn't be here to ask the questions.

Meer specks? Well we have only been around a few thousand years as creatures of technology, wonder what the nest 10,000 may bring.

Prefer the kids view, they are going to live forever AND rule the universe. Someone has to.

As to not comprehending it all, why not. May need to sort a few bits out but we comprehend a hell of a lot more then even 10 years ago.

Why do we have to be insignificant in peoples opinion? Very pessimistic view.

As a member of the human race at this stage of it's evolution, I find myself neither insignificant, nor a master of the universe.

I'm proud that our species was clever enough to figure out some of the mystery of it all, but I also accept that there are things we may never know like "why" the universe exists at all.

I think questions that have no obvious answers are good for us.

They oblige us to expand our thinking, and thus contribute to our evolution.

I predict that should the (unlikely) day come when we understand absolutely everything, it will signify the begining of the end for us. We would simply have no reason to get out of bed in the morning.

Archived