Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Garden Observatory : Octagonal Wood Construction

laser_jock99

What do people think of this? I need somewhere to keep my TAL and have been allowed to plant it in the garden as long as it doesn't look too hideous. I think my dear wife would be OK with this thing's aesthetics.

What do you think would be a fair price for this?

Thanks,

J.

the price does not seem to be too bad,depending on the condition.there was local to me last year.the only reason i did go for it was because i would rather have a completely open roof,a bit claustrophobic for me.

i would maybe take a chance let the listing end,hope nobody buys it and contact him a little while after to view it.you never know you might be able to haggle a bit,especially if he is not going incur any ebay charges(a win win situation in my opinion)

Yeah, above what I wanted to pay for it. I needed to hire a van, pay for fuel, etc. - cheaper to build one from scratch if I bought it for near £300.

It has given me a few nice engineering solutions I wasn't sure how to handle, though:)

J.

Archived