SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Harrison telescopes

space3

didnt know where to put this, so ill put it here, hope its ok

I cant find anything on the web site for an address, can some one please tell me where they are and are they a shop or just an online shop, thanks

I've bought lots of stuff from Harrisons - don't know if they have a showroom cos it's allways been online or over the phone. Never had a problem with them and allways very helpful and knowledgeable (if you speak to the right person). :hello2:

I want to get something from them but they dont deliver to ireland, I may be in london in the near future, so i wanted to know were they close by, and they are, just outside,

Ill probably get it delivered to my brothers address in slough because it doesnt look like they have a showroom type shop,

thanks lads

hi there i too have used harrisons telescopes a couple of times and they are very good. They dont have a showroom it is mail order only. thier main office is based in Walton, Surrey. maybe give them a ring they are most helpfull:)

Archived