Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

I'm sure this will do well at auction ???

spaceboy

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a had a response to my request for better pics:

Dear Tim

the mirror appears to have some spots but this may be dust and dirt the telescope has been in storage for 2 year

it belonged to my late husband

if you are interested in this item i due to visit Birmingham this weekend, so would be able to drop off

Hmmm..... the trouble is these days there are so many scams and un-trustworthy people out there you have to keep an open mind when dealing with money and people you don't know. Is the seller genuine in what they say or are the looking to avoid quizzing from knowledgeable people. I recently purchased this for cash vauxhall astra estate load cover parcel shelf | eBay UK and despite the sellers description and actually being a nice guy it soon became obvious there was a fault and one that the seller would have well been aware of. As it happens I was able to repair the fault with the damaged one we already had but it just goes to show how hard times can make some people resort to desperate measures.

Hmmm..... the trouble is these days there are so many scams and un-trustworthy people out there you have to keep an open mind when dealing with money and people you don't know.

................well when you meet her, if she turns out to be tattood bloke with dodgy eyes and a viscous dog snarling in a beat up white van with no tax , that'll be a give I reckon:D

................well when you meet her, if she turns out to be tattood bloke with dodgy eyes and a viscous dog snarling in a beat up white van with no tax , that'll be a give I reckon:D

at which point you may feel obliged to say... "lovely scope mate, how much do i owe you again - got the cash right here, no problem, nice dog by the way" :):evil6::icon_eek:

Archived