Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Sadr region

shaunster

OK so ive gone from a 314l+ to a 383l+ (for £300!) and testing it using my 1.25" filters and would like some opinions if you think and vignetting is present?

Talking with Ianking about a a suitable flattener for me so im on that, so the edges are distorted but Ive been waiting for a large neb that fills the entire FOV to judge if the 1.25" filters will be ok

I think it looks allright but other opinions are nice as well ;)

This is 12 x 10 min Ha

Imaged with zenithstar 70 + 383l+

Guiding with QHY5 and ST80

Used flats and bias, not had time to take darks yet but they are needed.. no luxury of the 285 chip now

shaunster-albums-astro-imaging-picture11224-sadr-region-12x10min-ha-getting-field-flattener-soon.jpg

Larger size Deep sky - shaunster's Photos

17030978_s79vs7#1289198865_M6DNDZ9-XL-LB

I stretched it right out using PI and couldn't see any vignette at all. What do your flats look like?

Ive attached the master

Ive read a lot on bad vignetting with the chip and 1.25" filters, but the flats seem to cure it well

post-19540-133877603852_thumb.jpg

I think you are going to be a very happy bunny!

Indeed...

Ill stop going on about vignetting and possible problems that I dont even have and just enjoy the outcome ;)

Cant wait to see what the FF does..

Archived