Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

M13-my first attempt

gary1968

Here is my 1st attempt at M13. I am not really one for imaging star clusters but as its that time of year I thought I'd give it a go.

This is the first process, which I am not completely happy with as I dont seem to have a great deal of star colour, another go at processing me thinks.....

Anyway, C&C welcome as usual peeps. :D

Gary

post-13351-133877597175_thumb.jpg

Looking cracking to me mate - I would drop the red a little in the sky background. To get more colour, try doing a select, colour range, select highlights, then go image, adjustments, vibrance and mess about with the sliders.

Nice image though, I think your collimation is a bit better than mine, and certainly easier to set!

Excellent work and as said the colour balance is off. Time to play with the colour sliders in vibrance and saturation to bring it out.

Have a look at Noels actions LP correction or best still, PixInsight colour calibration on the free trail download.

Cheers for the kind words folks.

Thanks for tinkering with it Dennis, it looks much better now......... :-) The sky has better colour and the stars are show colour more.... cheers

Gary

Archived