Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Imaging - Solar Daystar Quark Chromosphere of Poland

Renims

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish you guys would stop posting these Quark images - the temptation to buy is just too great and I can't justify it AND I'd need a fast frame-rate camera AND a longer focal length....

Please stop ..........

Stunning work, I've just colourised a screen grab of the best frame from video (image 12) and I want one even more - well captured!

I wish you guys would stop posting these Quark images - the temptation to buy is just too great and I can't justify it AND I'd need a fast frame-rate camera AND a longer focal length....

Please stop ..........

Stunning work, I've just colourised a screen grab of the best frame from video (image 12) and I want one even more - well captured!

This photo Omegon 150/1000mm plus ERF 160mm and Daystar Quark. The photos are of my production

Renims, you have burst onto the scene like a solar storm. Absolutely breathtaking stuff.

Stay with us, please. But I suspect your images will go far beyond this forum.

Thanks for the show to date.

Archived