Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Clearance: Celestron Omni XLT 150 Newtonian OTA

We have 8x Celestron Omni XLT 150 Newtonian Optical Tube Assemblys available at only £139 plus £5 delivery.

This Celestron telescope has the same f5 parabolic mirror-set as the Skywatcher Explorer 150p DS discussed HERE but is fitted with the regular 1.25" R&P focuser. (Both Skywatcher and Celestron are owned and manufactured by the same company).

One of these on an alt-azimuth mount would make an excellent back garden telescope.

celestron_omni_xlt_150_ota.jpg

New, unopened, officially sourced with Celestron 2-year warranty. Includes 25mm Plossl eyepiece, finderscope, tube-rings and dovetail.

Please note, this offer is not listed on our website. Please send an email or PM if interested.

Steve.

I think these are fitted with single speed crayford focusers, also I've seen the later editions with rear thumbscrews for collimation ! But also found Celestron scopes are sligtly better manufactured. Grab'em... Otherwise one will be singing my Name... :):D:D

Nadeem.

I've been trying to contact you since monday with regards to the OTA. I hope your store is open tomorrow as I'd like to get one of these before the weekend.

Hi JamOnIt,

Give them a quick call. FLO's service is excellent although they don't monitor the forum as regularly as their own telephone line or email ticket system.

@FLO peeps: How does this Celestron compare to the Skywatcher 150P equivalent? I assume that both OTA's are made in the same factory and re badged?

Clear skies,

Mike

• 10 months later...

Archived