larger version Medusa nebula

CELESCOPE

Well the wife said i should go out and try to keep myself busy and not mop worrying , so i did , and wished i never had , my mind is not on it , and when that happens everything goes wrong , seems like the camera playing up , or maybe the hard frost had something to do with it , terrible gradiant and funny swirls all over the image , tried a few more and it got worse , so anyway i wanted a larger version of the Medusa neb , its the best i could do , the image was a wreck , but managed to salvage something

Cheers

Rog

its no use , i will have to stop for a while i think

:rolleyes:

image.jpg

thanks guys , yes i will Martin, just wanted to go for a few odd ones at the moment , i did get the Headphones nebula , but once again something went wrong , i processed it and was surprised how it came out albeit out of shape , thing the camera hit the cables and stop it or something as it at the zenith, but i tell ya , it is by far the faintest object i have seen , or not seen lol ,anyway i think its one for when i feel back to normal , not in a great frame of mind really .cheers for nice comments

Rog

Really sorry to hear about your problems Rog, I get fed up with this lot sometimes too. Especially when I see some of these images and wish I had the money and the expertise to do it. I have almost put the Dob on ebay a few times and said stuff it.

Either way mate, to me its a fantastic image, something which I could only dream about achieving.

Chin up mate.

Kain

Archived