Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

deal or no deal??

Looks like this one

Reflectors - Skywatcher Explorer 200P EQ5

So that price looks a little high at £650, but then there is a load of extras that you might not need, like the nextimage CCD, lazer collimater etc. The nextimage ccd retails for about £100 and a lazer collimater about £70 plus. the Cheshire colimater is just as good at £35 and a DSPC900c is as good as the Nextimage and you can get then for £20 plus........I would buy nes from Flo and build your own kit rom there getting only what you want. Also a 200p on a EQ5 mount is just about at its limit

Looks like this one

Reflectors - Skywatcher Explorer 200P EQ5

So that price looks a little high at £650, but then there is a load of extras that you might not need, like the nextimage CCD, lazer collimater etc. The nextimage ccd retails for about £100 and a lazer collimater about £70 plus. the Cheshire colimater is just as good at £35 and a DSPC900c is as good as the Nextimage and you can get then for £20 plus........I would buy nes from Flo and build your own kit rom there getting only what you want. Also a 200p on a EQ5 mount is just about at its limit

I agree with this chap.

Archived