Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Saturn animation red 25th march

neil phillips

some compression on this ( cinepak ) but higher quality than Giff just put windows media player on repeat, as its fast. 13 images, of varying quality

i had trouble opening this. but it saved ok, its a small file size, and is safe to download. so if it says find and save. just save it. Not sure why its not opening as usual, but im not linking again, unless save doesnt work. but it just did for me

I figured the Problem was a missing part to the link. It now works with just a click no need to save

Hope thats more conveniant

http://xa.yimg.com/kq/groups/2562590/88095947/name/sat.avi

Hi guys, this is actually my first saturn animation, to go with the Mars and jupiter ones ive done the last couple of years. So not too dis pleased for a first. Its hard John theres so many problems with noise ect, Could really do with that HP filter. if i try to brighten the storms, it creates other problems, not least of which is noise on the planet. and theres actually 3 moons dancing, but brightening the images ( there much much dimmer from stack than this ) is creating background noise, so im darkening that away and losing the other moons. though its seems ive only lost 1. Layers might be able to solve problems. but its tricky. and this took long enough as is. I may mess with it further. would like to show all 3 moons, which i can. but i

went for the planet, not the moons.

Archived