Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

telesto

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi pat

iv not taken any pictures yet im still trying to understand the camera instruction book, im the sort of person that needs to be shown,so id like to take you up on your offer to pop round and have a chat

thanks

clive

hi pat

just like to say thanks for all the help and advice you gave me last monday i learned more in 3 hours than iv learned in months trying to understand instruction books, i rearly enjoyed it, iv even taken a few photos of the moon on my own and iv brought a webcam so looking forward to more clear nights so i can pop over gather some more of your knowledge

regards

clive

hi clive was great to meet you we got some great pics that night did you post them any were ?next time you my way you should bring that scope of yours,did you get a shroud ? or a camping matt gis a bell when its clear again i had to wait till 01:50 last night to get a peak of the moon and a got a bit of footage with the handycam x34 zoom got some good saturn shots as well

Archived