SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

skyliner 300P ordered, arrival within 1 hour

decided to go for a 300p 1.5 hours ago, and they delivered it within an hour !:\ , that's what i call service!!!!:) (telescoop | sterrenkijker | telescoop kopen | sterrekijker | telescopen | bynostar | kinder telescoop)

now i gotta figure out how to build it :D(after unpacking), going back to the lego days i guess...., hopefully it will be clear tonight to test it :)

(Btw do they need to be collimated out of the box? or are they good?,)

greetings

If it is like ours, when it arrived the bit containing the primary mirror was separate and needed to be attached. Our collimation was out, but unchecked for a while. We couldn't get focused at the higher magnifications. Once collimated, views were (and still are) great!

Just realised you got the flextube, not solid tube. Mirror was attached already with that one!

Have fun and enjoy your lovely new scope!

thanks, and luckily the mirror was already attached and collimated! ( didn't need any)

also the finder scope was assebled, it was still a bit of work getting everything in place for the mount, but all went well, pretty straight forward and all the tools needed are included!

Archived