Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Is it me or do we need a facebook page????

lee allen

Even though I'm a regular facebook user, I don't see the need for a SGL facebook group. Users can upload their photos here and have discussions so I would see it as some members breaking away from the forums that are very popular and helpful.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think personally that there are some very interesting possibilities raised by the suggestions in this post.

Maybe we are looking at the opportunity to have a longer and more active average membership, by feeding titbits to those interested enough to join the forum, but not active enough to stay around for a long time.

Of course, you had me at "Potw updates" :hello2:

Thanks

Tim

I hate Facebook with a passion :hello2:, but i do see and agree where TJ is going with this, dangle the carrot, then rope them into this fantastic forum, good bit of Ad space for SGL and FLO as well :hello2:.

Simon

I think that this could be a good idea to attract more people to the lounge but on the otherhand why do we need an SGL add on when the forum is so good in the first place :hello2:

Archived