Hello from Dunstable

Hiya,

Had a telescope for an embarrassingly long time now, and never been able to get it to work... if it came with instructions they are long gone, and Jessops aren't being particularly forthcoming about providing or replacing the instruction booklet (not convinced there ever was one!).

I have a Jessops Astro 600mm telescope, and it came with three lenses 48x, 75x and 150x magnification and a thing that means you can view from the sides.

Other than that, I'm stumped!

Any help / advice please?

Thanks,

Peta

Did you mean 60mm :hello2:, not 600mm, 24 inch, that's huge:eek:. It would be and monster :hello2:, Freff's right get a picture, someone on here will of come across one in there time.

Edit, just had a look around on the net and I have found similar scope's, they are described with the focal length first then their optical lens/mirror size, I very much suspect that the 600mm is the focal length of this particular telescope.

I am not sure if there is a question there or if its a general hello. So firstly hello and welcome to sgl and if we can help we will be delighted to do so could you give us any more info on your difficulties with the scope?

Archived