NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Tonights moon 19 Mar

The Sailor

Well since you are after serious feedback: on my mac the image is very grainy, I can only get 75% quality and , to be honest, its not worth watching.

Its a good effort mind you, and better than my webcam of the moon which does not exist, so I applaud that part of it. I am not sufficiently au fait with the technology to offer advice I am afraid, so it rather seems like I am simply criticising your efforts, which I genuinely am not.

David

Water off a ducks back David, just a bit of fun, I can see what you are seeing and know the quality is low, but hey ho, not a problem :)

Jim

Okay Jim, my post was a genuine attempt at helpful feedback though.

D

David, I know and thank you :), thanks Kh3ldar, yes I understand that and could see what each person was downloading. I have only been using this with a couple of friends who don't have access to a telescope and normally have a name/password access, again just a bit of fun, thanks again all.

Jim

hi jim,what do i put in for pass etc.do you cam regularly,if so i ll give my nieces in london the link,as they cant use telescope there but like seeing planets etc,when here in cornwall,they would enjoy your webcam.cheers ross

Ross, certainly, not a problem, will be happy to let you in. If you PM me anytime I will let you know if all is well for seeing that evening, I also do solar so sunspots are for the day, cheers :). As to how often, well anytime viewing is good :(, I will put something to that effect on my sig block, thanks again.

Jim

Archived