Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Binoviewers

Stevie816

I.m rather new to all this but, Am I missing something ? After the recent review in The Sky at Night magazine I bought a set of Williams Binoviewers and the view is amazing havent really used any other eyepieces since except to compare the results and the bono's go straight back on

we have two eyes, why only use one and what if the eye we look through is the poorer of the two, Imagine if after years of viewing you discover the sight in the other eye is better. Do you guys alternate eyes ?

Why do so few people use binoviews ? (no one is going to get mine away from me now both on Planets and Deep sky they are great )

Steve

Welcome to the world of binoviewing Steve, for bright objects such as the Moon and the major planets they are unbeatable. The main benefit is having two signals for the brain to work on rather than one signal and one noise.

Archived