Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Sorry to do this to you again

Kai

Is it me or is it the actual processing of the image that is the trick to this,rather than the actual image capture.

I know that good data is important but good processing seems the trick to nice images.

Thanks for the input guys

Steve

Ps spent all day yesterday playing with different processes

Kai , as long as you have pretty good data , then yes it is all about the processing , this comes over the years , take some time learning the best way foward and what actually looks good to you , itts important to get honest feed back when posting images , only then can you know that you are on the riight road , you are doing fine just keep at it , every image you submit has an improvement

Rog :D

Is it me or is it the actual processing of the image that is the trick to this,rather than the actual image capture.

I know that good data is important but good processing seems the trick to nice images.

Thanks for the input guys

Steve

Ps spent all day yesterday playing with different processes

Processing can reveal all sorts of data that you can't see initially but as Rog says you need fairly good data to start with (as I have been learning recently :p ).

Hope you don't mind but I had a quick play with this in paintshop pro. You may or may not like the result. :D

Brings out the detail but looks grainier.

image.jpg

Andy.

Archived