Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Horizon 8115 tripod - which bit do I need to attach bins

Hi guys

Wonder if you could help me, I will be buying a Horizon 8115 tripod at the end of the month for my Revelation 15x70 bins but wondering what attachment bit I need so I can fit my bins onto the tripod.

Also where can I get it from? I will be buying the tripod from FLO but cannot see anything on the FLO site that leads me to believe it is the right bit.

Thanks.

Thanks Helen.

This may sound a really stupid question but looking at it and looking at my bins where on earth does it fit too?

If you look at the front of the central 'rod' between the two optical tubes there should be a screw cap. If you remove that you'll see the thread that the L attachment screws into.

Helen

Hin Mrs R

Are you aware that there is a thing called a ball head and they fit on top of the

Tripod and the bins go on that

There are lots of different ones some look like a joy stick , you pall the trigger and move it, let go and it stops, cost more but I think there worth it

Doug

Essex

Archived