SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

The Universe - Series 1 - 4

G2EWS

Re: the universe, Why don't you download the first episode off iTunes and see what you think?

The planets is also available on there too. Now that IS an awesome series.

Yes that is a good idea. I will check the Planets. As mentioned I saw the last one and enjoyed it.

Regards

Chris

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes I got to see the last programme in The Planets series and really enjoyed it.

Regards

Chris

As somebody else mentioned, episode 3 "Giants" is brilliant. Definitely worth getting that one from iTunes, even if you don't get any of the others (which would be a crime if you have never watched them before!).

As somebody else mentioned, episode 3 "Giants" is brilliant. Definitely worth getting that one from iTunes, even if you don't get any of the others (which would be a crime if you have never watched them before!).

Just watched the 1st one on youtube. I love the spin on it the Russians messing up their 1st probe then renaming it and giving it a new mission. The beeb is great will definatly give the rest a look :rolleyes:

Hi Chris

I've been watching The Universe last 10 programs on TV and the last 10 of The Planets on TV

and I was thinking Iv'e seen this before and when the program finished the date

was 2004 at the end of the Planets

Doug

Essex

Thanks all for the comments.

Hi Chris

I've been watching The Universe last 10 programs on TV and the last 10 of The Planets on TV

and I was thinking Iv'e seen this before and when the program finished the date

was 2004 at the end of the Planets

Doug

Essex

Thanks Doug,

Regards

Chris

Archived