SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Avistack

Yidoboy

Has anyone got a decent download site for the above pls?

Also...how do you use it???

I apparently downloaded it today but all I could do was upload a file and nothing else!

When I searched the tutorial online it looked like a completely different program to the one I had.

Any help would be greatfully received.

I can't seem to get it to work? (this seems to be a common start to most of my threads!). Can someone show me a screenshot of what the main page of avistack should look like please?

All I can do is upload the image or video...I have no idea what to do after that or even how to do it???

This is the screen when you open Avistack2. The window at the top left has the menus for loading movies / images.

Select the AVI file for processing and then press the Process file button. Until you learn a little more about Avistack accept the default values at each stage. At the end of the processing you can save the image for further wavelet tweaking.

Peter

Archived