Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

a new definition of frustration!!!

Tim

The skies here were glorious last night, very steady, dry air and generally conditions we thrive on, no moon, no incoming cloud to worry about. How often do we get a night like that? You can usually count a year's worth on one hand.

But we have been attacked by the "Dreaded Lurgi" and naturally being a man I have it worse than the mrs......

Symptoms include.....sleeplessness, again just another perfect ingredient for a great night of astronomy, but also a head so fuzzy and thick it was nigh on impossible to do anything requiring mental effort, which included operating my humble obsy and imaging setup. :(:mad::)

Try as I might, nothing made any sense, and so I ended up spending the greater part of the dark clear night, sleepless, just looking at what could have been. We sleep in our conservatory so the whole roof is a window to the sky....no escaping the frustration, a real skeleton at the feast night ;)

I hope everybody else managed more successfully than me last night!

Cheers

Tim

Archived