NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

just returned from aatrofest and all i got was this lousy......

kniclander

...... Moon jigsaw puzzle. Only spent 6.99 phew. Highlight for me was peak2

Valleys 6 inch f15 frac and their 125mm bins plus mount for 1.5k. Would have bought those if had 1492 pounds more. Still most sellers were doing 10-20% off so bargains to be had:)

Excellent, thanks for the preview. I was worried there would be no deals this year, especially if Scopes'n'skies weren't there. Last year would have been dead on the small bargains front without SnS. So good to hear the others are offering 10-20%.

How was the new Skywatcher kit?

just a little word of warning about scope n skies - last year i bought a pair of binoviewers form them at astrofest and they pulled the old switcheroo trick. when i got them home they looked like they'd been chewed by a dog (literally). those good folk at sns changed them but only after I'd written two letters and probably 10 phone calls and they never refunded my postage. so just check that what you get in the box is what you think you are getting.

enjoy those bargains and pls pls pls someone buy the giant bins.

Archived