Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

One last fling

peter shah

The scope is sold and will be going to its new home in a week or so and i was hoping to finish this but im not sure im going to be able to get any more subs before it goes.

Ive been wanting to get this object for a while now....but one thing after another...well you know how it is!

I was being very optermistic when i started this. Give the object and the amount of exposure im quite happy with it.

Its a two frame mosaic the top part of the mosaic really doesnt have nearly enough subs, i was hoping for another clear night to do it.

I was quite surprised to se how much underlying emission there is in the area....i could do with getting some H-alpha to bring it out.....not enough time though:rolleyes:

this really is an unfinished project!

thanks for looking

Peter ;)

post-17181-133877526028_thumb.jpg

Another great image Peter :D

You must be sad to see the AG8 go, but be excited about the incoming AG12!!

When does it arrive?

Rob

i feel a bit strange about letting it go.....still wondering if ive done the right thing ;) it such a fantasic scope

but the new scope should be done in a few days.....i hope :p

Ouch, yes, hard not to finish this as well. It is on my list but I feel like a change from Orion! Yours is going really well. You could collaborate with the purchaser to finish it, maybe?

I agree that the Witch will benefit from an Ha Layer because it is embedded in the remnants of Barnard's Loop. Wonderful object.

Olly

Lovely image and saw your scope up on UK Buy and Sell as well as here.

I do hope the new owner loves it as much as you.

If only you had it up for sale 3 weeks ago before I got my MN190, I would have paid the money to have it off you.

Lovely image and saw your scope up on UK Buy and Sell as well as here.

I do hope the new owner loves it as much as you.

If only you had it up for sale 3 weeks ago before I got my MN190, I would have paid the money to have it off you.

I is a supeb scope...and if they dont like it ill just have to have it back ;) but saying that i should be getting an equally stunning scope....cant wait:blob8:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived