Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

First Light Canon 1000d Piggybacked and first Jupiter

Bigwings

Having got a Canon for Xmas I piggybacked it on the SE8 and had a go at Jupiter at sunset and later. Its at 300mm 1/4 sec at f5.6 with the Tamron 70-300 zoom. I know its not brilliant but yer gota start somewhere. Waiting for adapters for prime focus and my Hyperion zoom Mk111.

PLEASE can somewhere tell me where to get the vaccine that immunizes you against imaging fever.... I,m beginning to feel sorta perculiar

post-15088-13387751633_thumb.jpg

post-15088-133877516334_thumb.jpg

PLEASE can somewhere tell me where to get the vaccine that immunizes you against imaging fever.... I,m beginning to feel sorta perculiar

Tell your other how much astro stuff REALLY costs, the look you will then get will make you think twice about the next purchase:evil6:

Nice start - when you get that zoom t-ring it to the camera - click stop down to 12mm, drop the iso to 800 and set exposure to 1/30th sec or less. Focus using "live view". Then snap Jupiter - you'll love it lol :D

(Oh - you'll need the "T-ring" to Zoom adaptor from FLO: http://firstlightoptics.com/proddetail.php?prod=hyperion_zoom_m43-T)

Archived