Hi from Wales

newt

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Dean, welcome from me another "near Newport" member, what part you from? i have to travel for better dark skies (about 2miles from me in Rhiwderin) so if your stuck for a dark site and what a little company PM me.

Valley man a meet would be great, count me in

Wow this thread has just hit 2 pages of hello's what a friendly bunch you lot are! I have to say it does make joining and then actually posting on a forum much easier when you feel so welcome!:icon_eek:

I live halfway up Cwmbran mountain but put just outside Newport on my first post as I didn't realise there would be so many locals who would recognise Cwmbran!

I like the idea of coming along to a meet if you organise one but i'm not in too much of a rush, my new scope hasn't been delivered yet(and I've still got to learn how to drive it)!

I've borrowed my brothers scope and managed to find Jupiter and M42 the other night but i'm still a complete noob at all this!

thanks

Dean

Archived