Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Croydon Astro, KENLEY

Lurker

Hi

Is anyone going to Croydon Event ( In Kenley ) tonight, If yes could you please PM me. As I would like to pop along it's my first time. Is the area also dark skies?

It doesn't have to be Kenley, It can be anywhere down South, such as black down, biggin hill Anywhere within 1 hour drive range from Bromley, Grove Park... I would like to go with somebody and bring my own telescope, Don't like to go myself with my wife, Could you please PM me, It's my first time in going astronomy. Thanks

Next Planned Observing Activities at Kenley

Saturday 8th January 2011

21:00

To be confirmedl

Please phone the observatory on 020 8668 9642 before traveling to confirm opening.

Hi Lurker,

Won't be going along tonight but there is a forum where people in surrey area are planning an observing night end of Jan time if interested, see communities>surrey observers.

new to astronomy myself and this will be my first meeting

May go to the Kenley one somepoint soon.

Jamie

Hi Lurker,

Won't be going along tonight but there is a forum where people in surrey area are planning an observing night end of Jan time if interested, see communities>surrey observers.

new to astronomy myself and this will be my first meeting

May go to the Kenley one somepoint soon.

Jamie

Ok, I haven't even been yet. But i'm wanting some advice as I heard that Kenley opens at 9pm tonight. Just wondering if theres gonna be people there. And how to find them. Where do I put car as the light damages peoples eyes while they are star gazing.

• 6 months later...

Hi

Im a member of Croydon Astro and we have the Obs at Kenley, we dont have much planned for the summer but do normally have a pretty active group see: Croydon Astronomical Society - Home Page

We obviously have LP issues in particular the North, however we manage - see some of my posts my images are not to bad.

Hope to see you sometime. PM me if you wish

Regards

John B

Archived