Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Clear skies at last!!

magic77

Couldnt believe the clouds finally lifted at 4.00pm, set scope up ready for Jupiter and hoped to see Uranus for first time...Managed to see both at about 6.00pm..Both viewed with TMB 5mm..I posted a message not too long ago saying i was disappointed with this eyepiece, Oh how WRONG i was..The clarity was Fantastic..Uranus was just a tiny Bluey/Green Sphere, but no mistaking what it was..Also bagged few more Messiers M1,M36,M37,M38,M78...I got a big Grin tonight!!...:)

Don't you feel like every night without clouds these days is a rare and precious gift? What's with the clouds anyways? If I didn't know better I would say that it is a conspiracy! I also was blessed with clear skies a couple of nights ago. I decided to blog my observations (I wonder though,.. it seems like less people read those). I welcome you to come by. You had a great Messier night I see. Great.

I wish you EVEN MORE clear skies,

Isabelle

Archived