Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

WO Megrez 90 APO - Ready to go !!

John

As it's been virtually wall to wall cloud and rain since my Megrez 90 arrived (apart from 45 mins for a quick 1st light) I have time to fiddle, get it mounted on the AZ-3 and find a way of fixing a finder to it. I've also upgraded to a WO 2 inch dielectric diagonal and brought some very nice Revelation tube rings from a fellow SGL member. Here is how it's looking now:

image.jpg

I've also now expanded my Tele Vue Plossl fleet to include the 8mm, 11mm, 20mm and 32mm - these should work really nicely at F6.9 - they are designed to work well at F4 !.

What I really need now is a nice clear night when it's not blowing a gale.....

John

Sexy 8)

It'd look even better on an Ambermile Aztech...

Yes, I did think long and hard about Gordon's Aztech but I would not have been able to offer him a fair price for it :-(

Theres a great Tele Vue Gibraltar with GOTO on E.bay at the moment but I reckon that could go for £400-£500 and Father Christmas won't be that generous methinks !.

Mind you the scope sits well on the AZ-3 - the tube is slightly front heavy in this configuration which the AZ-3 prefers.

John.

Archived