NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

The Cone Nebula - HaRGB

martin_h

Beautiful details also in faint nebulosity there Martin, how many nights did it take in total ? And how did you make sure you capture the same area during the second ( third ) session ? You have a fix setup I suppose.

I also see that the left side of the frame is greenish and the right side a bit blueish, is it real ?

cheers,

Janos

Beautiful details also in faint nebulosity there Martin, how many nights did it take in total ? And how did you make sure you capture the same area during the second ( third ) session ? You have a fix setup I suppose.

I also see that the left side of the frame is greenish and the right side a bit blueish, is it real ?

cheers,

Janos

I used the bright centre star to line up on each session...Its dead center on my capture screen....the colour cast is down to my dodgy processing skills I'm afraid, altho it does need some more blue frames (it didnt look to bad before I converted it to JPEG)

Archived