Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

only 14mn for a galaxy

FranckiM06

Hi Franki,

That's pretty good for such a low target. It's clear with very little noise and you can resolve the main structure and arms of the galaxy. Mind if I ask whereabouts in the world you are and if you took this with your Canon 40D or the ATIK 314L+?

Nice Franck. Just get more, and pleny of RGB, at least 30 minutes per colour in Bin2 or 1 hour in Bin1.

You get great round stars. I got the same slight gradient when I did this from a little north of you so maybe it is really out there in space. (Just a slight glow at the bottom left of the galaxy in your picture. Mine was identical.)

Olly

Thank you Olly,

Oh, I'm little surprised about you can shot this galaxy from your home because I know your little North of me.

Yes, I will try to do more images but it is not easy for me because I have the park on front and lot of tree and to finish that this galaxy is very low so I think that I can only shot during 1 hour maximum !

Oh, also I can see that you will receive soon a LUNT 60 and I'm very interested about to take a picture of the sun with this equipment, so my visit will be in this time.

Franck

Archived