FED UP M27

CELESCOPE

I dont know , yes i know i,m always moaning , but hey come on , no end of troubles getting set up , wanted a nice colour image of M27 got to 20 subs of HA and that was it , all clouded over , weather forecast clear with -2 frost , all the money they get and they still cant tell a forecast , so i,m putting it up as the Rubbish pic of the day ,

20 subs 0f 45 secs only , using BIG Bertha ,LXD75 10 INCH .

OH WELL

Rog

Totally fed up SORRY ITS NOT COLOUR :D

[image.jpg

You moan Rog ?

Never.

I cannot believe it !

For you it's a c**p image. Me - I'd be pullin 'em off the street to have a look at it and cracking open the champers ! !

I can sympathise with you about the clouds last night though - it bugged me too.

Keep up the c**p images Rog - we like 'em !

:D

MD

No im sorry people Im gunna have to agree with Rog. That is a C**P picture, really C**P. I cant see any point in you continuing with this imaging lark Rog, your obviously just not up to it. :nono:

I tell you what though its not all bad....I'll take that dodgy scope and camera off ya and see what I can do with it :D

YES BUT ITS THE DARN WEATHER CHUPSTER NOT THE GEAR EHEHEHHEH

Colour me raw and call me Sheila!

Rog, you are one of the select few who inspire us "Mere Mortals." To persevere in imaging. For God sake man..There's not a lot wrong with that..

However if you are seeking perfection, what will you do when you find it.......You'll only start again!

Archived