Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

summer months

knew it !! lol blimey load of vampires lol seems this hobby has loads of constraints , weather , light pollution, winter seems to be the season , summer ....months not so good , atmospheric conditions heat bands cor blimey what next , smog lol dedication and a cast iron constituion and a warm parka coat :).....gordon bennet dunno if ive got it lol might stick to the detecting after all lol:icon_eek: :(

knew it !! lol blimey load of vampires lol seems this hobby has loads of constraints , weather , light pollution, winter seems to be the season , summer ....months not so good , atmospheric conditions heat bands cor blimey what next , smog lol dedication and a cast iron constituion and a warm parka coat :).....gordon bennet dunno if ive got it lol might stick to the detecting after all lol:icon_eek: :(

I question my own sanity on a regular basis, I can't think of many hobbies with so many variables to content with.

When you get a good night it more than makes up for it though :)

A thriving super-friendly astro community also helps the passing of time when the weather is ****

after much deliberation i wont be buying a telescope after all , theres to many constraints to the hobby ,however its a fabulous hobby im sure..and after searching high and low for the holy grail of cheap best bang for bucks on a telescope as a starter i have to say i would pick only 3 out of the millions and zillions out there , if you want a big scope for a newbie cheap then it has to be the skyline 200p , 6 inch scope i would go for the explorer 150pl with mount for £250, followed by the explorer 150 £239 thats me done over and out take care everyone:icon_salut:

Archived