Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

I can't win.

I have to get your opinions on this.

My EQ6 Pro MCB stopped working, no problems I ordered a new one, drop shipped from a well known supplier, I opened the shoddy box to find the MCB in bubble wrap, sticky finger prints all over the MCB and marker pen where either it’s been repaired or marked for testing.

I contacted the supplier within 5 minutes of opening it. After a day of phone calls I have had my integrity questioned as they don’t see how an old item was dispatched. They are collecting the MCB tomorrow and when they receive (inspect the returned item) they will ship another.

The gist of it is they are saying they sent a new item, aspersions have been cast that I am pulling a fast one and sending them back my old board!! Regardless they will be getting an old board back. I can’t win and feel awful about it.

I have offered to send my faulty MCB along with the one they have sent just to prove my innocence

That way they can test mine and bin it as it's old and faulty, they will have the re furbished item back and replace it with a new MCB which is exactly what I paid for.

Acme

It's tough when your integrity is under question. I think it's best to keep as calm

as you can, keep records of everything, but politely insist on getting satisfaction.

Plus of course, we all make mistakes, maybe thats what happened with your supplier.

Good luck ! Ed.

Thank's guys,

I have been boiling away ever since. I have sent pictures to both the agent and the supplier. I have sent the MCB back along with my faulty MCB that was 3 years old, but looks like new.

Put's the replacement to shame even though it does not work!

Acme

Sadly some firms have anti-service staff.

You have done everything correctly so ignore them. If they suspect foul play they should say so openly. If they wont do that, then it's all really their problem.

Don't let people like this ruin your day. It's not worth it.

Archived