NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

M33 from 16/11/06

Kaptain Klevtsov

Having seen Rog's effort I wanted to have a go at this. I use what Rog. can do as a benchmark and see what I can manage. As I don't know what all these things look like personally, it helps to have a "pattern" if you like of what it's supposed to look like.

image.jpg

Looks like it might be time to get a bigger camera!

Captain Chaos

And you have done it justice there CC , such a faint one with low surface detail , but this one is good, another great night for you CC, ok now you have to do the Jelly fish , then next we can go for the Monkey nebula close by the jelly fish ,good fun this eh , well done

Rog :D

Would love to Rog., only thing is the SC3 chip is so small that I don't think it would all fit on! My gorgeous chick has just bought a new washing machine, which I'm currently waiting for, as the old one broke. I suppose that I now have the excuse for spending to keep the toy spend more or less level.

Captain Chaos

Archived