Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

HantsAstro - FREE Observing Tonight @ Butser Hill

Woodsey65

HantsAstro - FREE Observing Tonight @ Butser Hill 6.30pm

Hi - just to let you know that as it's going to be 100% clear tonight - we are arranging a LAST MINUTE OBSERVING SESSION tonight (10th Oct) on the top of BUTSER HILL (Tower side - not Butser Ancient Farm).

I realise that this is extremely short notice and some of you may not be able to make it - but for all of you that can please come along at 6.30pm and join us for what should be a fantastic evenings observing. Butser Hill (Tower side) is FREE observing, however, there is a parking charge of £1.00 :(

Directions to Butser Hill:

J1 A3(M) Go past the Hampshire Hog Pub going north, turn left into Petersfield Road, first right in to Hog's Lodge Lane. At Junction of North Lane turn right,and continue up the hill. Enter the car park with ticket machine. Car park barriers close at 8pm but you can leave at any time, as there is a one way exit. We are at the top of the entrance to Butser Hill. Just head to the top by the Tower, for spectacular views of the Solent at night...

Hope to see some of you there...

Dave

busterhill_dianagoss.jpg

I recognise that location. I have observed from there before but a long time ago.

Sorry we couldn't make it along this time, we already had a session arranged for Turf Hill but hopefully we can tag along sometime soon.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived