NEQ6 Help

Hi all,

can anyone send me some pictures of the counterweight extention bar (does it come as a seprate peice odr hidden?) and the 2 saddles that the mount is meant to be supplied with.

The two saddle are one to suit 'Skywatcher 75mm' and one to suit 'Skywatcher 45mm' (Losmandy-style and Vixen-style) according to their info

If someone could supply me with some pics that would be great

many thanks

Andy

Hi Andy,

I have this mount but unfortunately I am at work at present and wont be able to supply any photos until tomorrow afternoon as I am away until then. Who did you purchase the mount from? I only ask as mine did not come with any extension bar to the counterweight shaft and only one saddle!

When I bought my NEQ6pro from FLO late last year, there was no extension bar and only the Vixen type saddle plate. They don't seem to be included as standard.

Did you order them as "extras"???

Ken

They are apparently now included as standard - see this post: http://stargazerslounge.com/sponsor-announcements-offers/111802-change-skywatcher-eq6-pro-mount-specification.html

Hi there,

thanks for your help everyone, I bought the mount from a friend, he has got an observatory and didnt need the NEQ6. I bought the mount and some extention bars and an extra counterwieght so I can mount 2 refractors or scopes side by side.

Althought it is still under warranty he told me it didnt come with the extra's so maybe he bought it prior to August when the deal was made?. I'd still like the pics of those extra items though Digz and he can then try and get them from the supplier.

Do you think £550 for the mount was a good price? it's only been used twice

Archived