NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Strange white object

Last night i was gazing out the window "lovingly" at all the lovely clouds that were hanging around doing nothing when all of a sudden i spotted a brilliant brightening in the clouds to my east. After about 3 minutes the clouds near to where the brightening happened parted and i saw the most amazing sight i have ever seen. It was a large round disc about the size of a 1 euro coin held at arms length. Its colour was of a milky white but it also had many darker areas on it. It just hung there in the sky for a few minutes not moving or making any noise. Almost as quickly as it appeared it completely vanished again.

Any ideas?

Holliday, I have actually seen ball lightning,once. I cant think of anything else it could have been that i saw.

p.s.~~the strange light i saw the other night was the Moon. Its the first time i've seen anything in the sky apart from clouds in a couple of months.

Archived