NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Getting fed up.

toml42

Really getting annoyed with the way that it takes 2 hours after to sunset to be able to see anything, and as soon as it becomes dark enough, the clouds roll in.

I haven't had a chance to use my new scope in 3 weeks now, and i'm going on holiday this weekend for two weeks :eek:

No chance of taking the gear with you then?

I won't say the weather is bad, but I've started reading a book about clouds, their formation, structure etc.....there's even Bl*@dy photographs for goodness sakes and the really sad thing is, I'm finding it rather interesting!!!!! :eek::eek:;)

I need rescuing - can I come on holiday with you - I won't be any trouble - I promise not to talk about telescopes and things!!!

Clear skies

James

We're going camping in france and space is... limited, unfortunately. If i had it my way several siblings would be left behind to make room for the scope :eek:

as it is, i'll probably at least take the 9x50 finderscope from my 200p so i can swim in the milky way before i sleep...

Well I got to see 3 stars last night(naked eye) but not at the same and time. Oh! and 1/8th of the moon(the other 7/8th was behind a cloud) ..........................best viewing I have had since begining of the month.

I know what you mean,its really frustrating,yesterday it was well broken cloud,observing would have been possible.Come the evening/night in rolled the clouds.I usually go in and complain to my wife,but all i get is "What do you expect this is England,Get another hobby".

Marriage is bliss.

Lets hope it breaks soon.

Clear skies.

Mick.

With the weather as glorious as it had been lately I'm too blumming knackered from being out all the time to worry about the sky at night. Got about an hour with the moon last night, but only with the little scope, dosnt seem worth it setting up the biggun.

I've been using my small scope during the day observing out to sea from the beach we seem to be married to at the moment. Might aswell set up camp there.

Mick, don't let her 'indoors' read your post, "Marriage is bliss. Lets hope it breaks soon." :eek::eek: We all know what's it's like trying to sneak new gear into the house, I am worried that you're not helping your cause their buddy!;):D You might now need to start a tunnel going, (I can recommend various makes of digging equipment - yes I've got SEVERAL tunnels on the go as we speak!:icon_eek::D )

Clear skies

James

Archived