NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Say hello to my little friend

Say hello to my brand spanking new Skyliner 200mm Dobsonian from those wonderful chaps at First Light Optics. Hopefully tomorrow I'll receive the erecting finder scope and collimator.

I have to say that I'm really chuffed with my new 'scope. I've not had the best luck with telescopes in the past so have deliberately kept it simple this time.

Honourable mention must also go to Steve at FLO whose customer service is second to none, and I do mean none. A few more retailers like him and the world might be a slightly happier place. It's been a genuine pleasure to do business with you guys! I'll call soon about the eyepiece set ;)

post-13572-133877461388_thumb.jpg

I'm looking forward to first light, unfortunately the last couple of clear nights went to waste because the 'scope is way out of collimation and the collimator hasn't arrived yet. But soon, my precious! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived