Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

nokia fone forum program - Tapatalk

irishbloke

i just downloaded this new tapatalk program for viewing forums such as stargazerslounge on my nokia phone. Can b downloaded from ovi store. Seems to work well and a bit quicker than internet explorer view.

Read only version is free. Full version is $2.99. Tapatalk - iPhone Android Nokia BlackBerry forum app for vBulletin phpBB IPBoard SMF

Searched Ovi store on my E71 - did not find it, so I installed the readonly version directly from their website.

It's quicker than using the web browser to view, but I found searching a bit painful as if it doesn't find anything, you seem to have to exit all the way out and start again. Could also do with using a smaller font size when browsing the forum.

I don't think I'll pay $2.99 for a minor convenience. I can just use the browser.

The Ovi stores seem a little random to say the least! I have an E72, but when I access Ovi, it brings up a whole different selection of Apps compared to those available to my wife on her Nokia X6. Hers seem far more suited to me - Seismograph, periodic table etc, etc!

I was gettting the message that Stargazers lounge was compatible and it sent me to ovi store. I did a search of the name and it came up free. It now sits in the application section. Seems to be working well, quick and I've been able to post from it.

If anyone finds a down side let me know!!

Brian

Archived