Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

carl sagan music video

tobot

The Heads Up is OK for this.

I thank you for your post, as it took me to several others of Carl Sagan, a man I respected enormously, as did millions of others too.

His early death was a very sad day for science. Professor Sagan had a very unique style, and it gained him much respect.

I think his Cosmos series would be as popular today, as it was first time around should it be shown again.

Ron.:D

I bought the digitally remastered edition of the Cosmos series and began wathching it the other day with my nephew, it was the first time i had seen the series!

It is amazing that it is 30 years old and blows away most other recent shows regarding the earth, life, universe etc

My nephew had so many questions by the end of the first two episodes, it was lovely to see such curiosity about the Universe from a boy of only 6 :D

I bought the digitally remastered edition of the Cosmos series and began wathching it the other day with my nephew, it was the first time i had seen the series!

It is amazing that it is 30 years old and blows away most other recent shows regarding the earth, life, universe etc

My nephew had so many questions by the end of the first two episodes, it was lovely to see such curiosity about the Universe from a boy of only 6 :D

A young Sagan in the making

Archived